Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance
- Counselling - the counsellor and psychiatric nurse see patients via a GP referral.
- Cryotherapy - the freezing of warts, verrucas and skin lesions.
- Dietary advice
- Dressings/removal of stitches
- ECG recordings
- Maternity services - Antenatal care by appointment with the midwife. Postnatal checks are carried out by the doctor.
- Minor injuries
- Minor surgery
- Over 75's health checks
- Phlebotomy - by appointment on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu, tetanus and travel.
- Well man/well woman
Please see below for the areas you are able to book in for and who you should book an appointment with.
|Practice Nurse||Health Care Assistant|
|Diabetes review||Dietary Advice|
|Asthma (Basic review)||New Patient Health Checks|
|Child Immunisations||NHS Health Checks|
|Travel Health||Blood pressure monitoring |
|B12 Injections||Dressing Care|
|Pneumococcal Injection||Stitch Removal|
|Shingles Vaccination||Staple Removal|
|Whooping Cough Injection||Spirometry/ Reversibility |
|Swabs||24 Hour Blood pressure monitoring |
|Wound Care||Ear Syringe|
|Ear Syringe||Smoking Cessation|
|Suture Removal||Diabetic Foot Checks|
|Zoladex Injections||B12 Injections|
|Prostap Injections||Pnemoccocal Injections|
|Depo Provera Injection||Shingles Injections|
|NHS Health Check||Influenza Vaccinations|